Most important, I am a passionate supporter of living abroad, and I want to help you to enjoy your expatriate life as much as I do. As a lawyer I concentrate in international corporate law, international corporate governance and international business development. I focus on the implementation of legal strategies for the development of international business and the incursion into new markets, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, franchises, collaborations and alliances. I also work on the design and execution of corporate governance models to retain and attract capital funds and diverse investors for international ventures.
As an organizational neuroscience consultant I work on applied neuroscience on change management in organizations and human development.
On the other hand, I am a specialist in developing job training and integration programs into the German labor market for expatriates, and in career coaching for expatriates who seek to overcome their cultural and academic integration barriers in Germany. In this area, I have trained foreigners in Mexico and in Germany from countries like China, Chile, Italy, France, Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Syria and USA. I acquired my experience as an expatriate by living in Canada, USA and Germany.
I have worked for international corporations such as Continental Tire, Deloitte, Pepsi and Telmex, and in roles ranging from General Counsel to Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Likewise, I have participated as a presenter in international conferences on corporate governance and I have published part of my research on this subject in academic journals such as Virtus Interpress.
Education & Qualifications
- Attorney in Law by the La Salle University, Mexico
- MBA in International Business Management by the Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany
- Post-Baccalaureate in Counseling and Psychology Professions by the University of California Berkeley, United States of America
- Certified in Neurosciences for Business by the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States of America
- Certified Coach by the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Memberships & Associations
- Mexican Bar Association
- Association for Coaching