Who I am
My website address is: http://ilianaharo.de
- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- Marketing Information Purposes
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do my website use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Embedded content from other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
Through my website I collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address and content of the comment or e-mail
- Information about your browser, device, and your IP address
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Arrange an initial meeting with me through a formular
- Complete my “Contact” formular
- Send an e-mail to Iliana.email@example.com
- Use or view my website via your browser's cookies
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your request of information about my services as an executive coach and legal consultant for coaches and my coaching and executive training products
- Schedule an initial meeting with you
- Email you with special offers on executive coaching and executive training courses as well as legal services for coaches that I think you might like
I do not share your data with any other organizations or third parties.
How do I store your data?
You need to be aware that there are security gaps in internet-based data transmission and that complete protection against access by third parties is therefore impossible. Still I try to securely store your data through encrypted transmission.
I will keep your personal data for one year from the moment that you provide it to me. Once this time period has expired, I willdelete your data by erasing it from all my files.
Marketing Purposes Information
From time-to-time I will use your personal information to send to you information about my services as an executive coach and legal consultant and my coaching and executive training products.
lf you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the rightat any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes. lf you no longer wish to be contacted formarketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
I want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. As a user of this website, you are entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from me copies of your personal data. In this case I will charge you a small fee for this service depending on the costs that sending those copies to you may imply.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You alsohave the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, I shall answer your request within 30 calendar days of its receipt. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at:
Email me at: Iliana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to me at: Bergstrasse 8, Wohnung 27,
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality cookies: my website uses these cookies so that it recognizes you and remembers your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Marketing cookies: my website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to the website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. My website does not share your information with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, the website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function because of your preferences on accepting or not cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
Embedded content from other websites
How to contact me
Or write to me at: Bergstrasse 8, Wohnung 27,
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the German Federal Data Protection Authority at:
Landesbeauftragten für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
70173 Stuttgart – Germany.